Last Updated (Saturday, 12 May 2012 17:07) Written by Shooter Thursday, 24 December 2009 14:28
Installing new Grafics Prossecor Unit driver.
- Download Driversweeper
- Uninstall your old GPU driver first.
- On Vista and 7 you must deactivate automatic driver search. Start menu, Printers ans Hardware, right-click on the tower that has your computer name on it and select "device instalation settings". Choose manually, never install drivers from windows update.
- Reboot in safemode. (now your pc will run on the default driver)
- Run Driversweeper (reboot)
- Download the latest ATI driver or Nvidia driver.
- Install the driver